Sunday, February 2, 2014

XLVIII SUNDAY

It is one of my favorite times of the year.  Not only one of my favorite teams, The Denver Broncos, but one of my favorite players, Peyton Manning are in the big game.  I have always enjoyed Peyton as a player, even when he was the quarterback for the Indianapolis Colts.  It is a pretty exciting day for American Football fans.  Here is my love for the Broncos along with my SL idiot brother that I call Sh*thead.  I do think that the Broncos will win against the Seattle Seahawks, with a score of 31-24.  Anyway, just wanted to share the love I have for the Broncos today of all days.  Enjoy!




Morphine - Medow Tan Skintone - Cream/Light Brown Brow (Medow is not available.)
Morphine - Socordia's Cosmetics Collection - Orange (Socordia is not available.)
Morphine - Juliana Eye Shadow Pack - Orange w/Liners
Insufferable Dastard - Gleeful Eye Pack - Orange
Peyton Manning Female Jersey (Creator, Vio Varriale)
Cynful - Skinny Jeans (New Year Special)
Baii Maii - 07 Unisex Buckle Boots (Mesh w/Resizer w/Color Changing Hud)
Magika - 03 - Many
Haus of Darcy - Thrust Round Hip Dermals (Mesh)
Hebenon Vial - Jewel (Ink/Mesh)
SLX - Special K Outfit (Bracelets Only)

No comments:

Post a Comment