Friday, February 7, 2014

WITH LOVE AND MORPHINE

Today has started many events throughout SL.  Today I want to talk about Morphine's new exclusive release called, Heather's Ensemble.  This new release comes in a variety of color options. The colors to choose from are, Black, Blue, Red, Rosena, and White.  Below I have picked a couple of ways to show off Heather's Ensemble.  I have paired the dresses with Morphine's Heather Skintone in tan.  I hope you enjoy.
I tried something different with the lighting in these two pictures.  I am unsure how they look, but I learned how to make the shadows, which I am proud of finding out how to do.  I know the pictures aren't perfect, but they do look nice. ~~<~@ Medsy @~>~~


*Morphine - With Love Fair Exclusive Release <~~In-World
    Heather's Ensemble - White (Dress)
    Heather's Ensemble - Black (Vest)
    Heather's Ensemble - Blue (Dress w/Vest)
*Morphine - Heather Tan Skintone (Nude/BrownBrow)
                      Heather Indecisive Eyeshadow (Veil)
                      Heather Lip Colors (Raid Dark)
Truth Hair - Esperanza - Variety
Pixel Mode - Fae Wedge Shoes (Denim)(w/Hud for Skin/Toenails)
Modas Second - Raven Tattoo Income @ MC Fashion & Events(Current Round)
Insufferable Dastard - Shades of Green (Olive II)
RealEvil - Lux Eclat Set 1.3
PixelFashion - Temptation Jewelry Set V2.0 (Bracelet)

No comments:

Post a Comment