Thursday, February 20, 2014

LOOK ITS RAINIE

Well, lookie who it is! A new release from Bubblez Design! Well, for me it has been. I really am enjoying learing new things every day. Today I learnt how to use Slink hands. WOOT! WOOT! WOOT! Thank you Ydreece. Anyway, I really love how the photo's turned out as well. Then not to mention, linked Flickr with my blog. I feel like I am in overdrive now! *Takes in deep breath.* =^.^= Medsy BBRainie_002 BBRainie_001

OUTFIT: Rainie @ Bubblez Design
SKIN: Freya Tan Skintone - Blush/Dark Brow P/w CL @ Morphine
EYES: Soulful - Beachy @ Insufferable Dastard
HAIR: Road - 03 @ Magika
Brandy - Black/Whites (Pearl) @ Truth Hair
HANDS: Slink - Casual @ SLink
EARS:  Meili Elf (Gen2) @ Southpaw (In-World Closed)
NECKLACE: Charmed - Grace @ Cae
BRACELETS: Lux Eclat Set (Wearing Bracelets From Set) @ RealEvil
BOOTS: Note Wellies @ Leonard
TIGHTS: Dotted After - Black @ Vive Nine

No comments:

Post a Comment