Friday, February 21, 2014

A LATE NIGHT OUT

In a few days, MC Fashion Events will be starting another round.  It will be Spring themed.  I cannot wait until Spring to arrive.  I've had it with this coldness.  The dress I have on is from Aura Blue.  I just love how the flower is being displayed on this dress.  I feel like how I look in this photo.  Anywho, still enjoying my photo shop program.  I have been missing out.  Glad I starated using it.
=^.^=
Medsy



Spring Blue Moon Dress - By Aura Blue @ MC Fashion Events
Avatar Enhancement - Hands - Casual @ Slink
Cat Eyes - Emerald @ EarthStones
Aurora - Black/Whites - Raven @ Truth Hair
Against The Stream - Mesh - Ink @ Hebenon Vial
Cherry Star Tattoo @ Endless Pain Tattoos
Lux Celeste Necklace @ RealEvil
Nox Silver Bangles (Group Gift) @ RealEvil
Evil Eye Makeup @ Corvus
Steking Ears @ Mandala
Freya Tan Skintone - Dread w/DarkBrow @ Morphine
Patty Shoes @ Severed Garden

No comments:

Post a Comment