Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The Beginning Of Autumn

What do you like about Autumn?  For myself, I love the different changing color of leaves.  Then the leaves drift in the air before touching the ground.  And did I mention the different colors?  Oh yes, I did already.  Then there is the chilled air.  I like to call Autumn Hoodie Weather.
Medsy =^.^= 

Sn@tch - Zora Velvet Top - Pink  (Mesh) New Release
*This top comes in several colors.*
Sn@tch - Eliza Flannel Skirt - Pink (Mesh) New Release
*The skirt has several colors to pick from.*
7 Deadly s{K}ins - Patience - Cotton Candy - Freckled
Insufferable Dastard - Shine Soft Eyes - Sky
Magika - Dreamy [01]
Haus of Darcy -Metal Mouth Round Dermals - Silver Lining (Mesh)
Mandala - Billionaire - Fat Pack Hud (Mesh)
SLink - Physique Body & Casual Hands

No comments:

Post a Comment