Monday, September 22, 2014

New Release At Sn@tch

I often try to make and introduction with my blog posts.  Today, I am drawing a blank on what to put here.  I'm not even really sure that what is typed is even read.  All I know is that today is the first day of Autumn here in my part of the world.  A little chilly this morning, but suppose to be nice.  I suppose the outfit I'm wearing from Sn@tch fits just fine for today.
Medsy =^.^=

Parts of this look has mesh.  You need a mesh compatible viewer in order to wear mesh.

Sn@tch - Babette Argyle Outfit - Purple (Mesh) NEW RELEASE
*The sweater comes in several colors,
and the skirt comes in black and gray.*
Sn@tch - Paragon Jewelry Set
*Not wearing the necklace.*
Sn@tch - Adorable Fishnet Stockings
*Comes in many colors, and along with the appliers.*
Leri Miles Design - My Color Pumps (Mesh) @ My Attic
*There are several colors to pick from with different textures
for the shoe, and for the heel/sole while being HUD controlled.
My Attic is open until 9/30/2014.*
SLink - Physique Body, Casual Hands, & High Feet (All Mesh)
7 Deadly s{K}ins - Patience - Taupe
7 Deadly s{K}ins - Patience Makeup 02 (Tattoo Layer)
Insufferable Dastard - Shine Soft Eyes - Sky
Magika - Meadow (03)

No comments:

Post a Comment