Tuesday, September 9, 2014

EarthStones Jewelry Fair Teaser

I think I have been enjoying blogging again.  For a short time I have felt like it was a job.  So not the reason why I began blogging to begin with.  I even downloaded some Windlight Settings to help me with my shadows more.  With that being said, on with the blog picture.
Medsy =^.^=

P.S.  The Jewelry Fair opens on September 13th, and run until September 28th.  The location of this years fair will be announced at a later time.  So until then, please enjoy the previews that I'll be showing you.  Pleased be advised that there will be a script limit during this fair.  You can find all the information at http://palegirlproductions.wordpress.com/   You can join the Flickr group at https://www.flickr.com/groups/2714551@N21/

EarthStones - Sun-Moon-Stars - Set @ The Jewelry Fair
*The set includes 2 necklaces (1 long, and 1 short) bracelets & earrings.
You can also change the color of the metal between silver and gold.*
Morphine - Celeste Tan Skintone - Blush/Black Brow
Morphine - Naturelle Eyes - Dark Blue
SLink - Physique Body & Casual Hands (Mesh)
Sn@tch - Apnea Suede Metallic Vest - Jade
Truth Hair - Posy - Black/Whites (New Release)

No comments:

Post a Comment