Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Everybody In The Club Gets...

Gilda's Club Outfit from Sn@tch.  A new release with black leggings, and many different colored sparkly tops.

I have been wondering something lately.  How many do read my introduction.  I don't think many do.  I am sure some do, but how much do we all really read an introduction to a blog post?  Just a thought of the day today.
Medsy =^.^=

Sn@tch - Gilda Club Outfit (Mesh)
*I'm wearing the blue top in small, but many 
colors to choose from.  The outfit also 
comes with a pair of black leggings.*
Sn@tch - My Cold Black Heart Jewelry (Chocker)
*The jewelry is scripted to change colors of the heart.*
7 Deadly s{K}ins - Wendy V1 - Caramel
Truth Hair - Amaris - Variety
Insufferable Dastard - Natural V2 - Deep Seaweed
Mandala - Billionaire - Fat Pack
Mandala - Stretched Ears - Female
!nfinity - Diamonds Angel Bite Piercing
SLink - Physique Body & Casual Hands

1 comment: