Thursday, September 18, 2014

Just A Neko Type of Mood

I so miss being Neko these days.  Again, I was in a Neko mood.  Therefore, I wanted to show off Bubble/Insayna's latest releases.  Well, a couple of them anyway.  Ya know, if there is, and I'm not sure if there is or not, but I wonder if there are Photoshop classes in SL?  I so want to be able to do more with my images, but being self taught, isn't all that bad either.  Okay, enough of my babbling.
Meow you later.
Medsy =^.^=

Bubble - Frayed Shorts - Black @ The Thrift Shop
Insayna - Mini Tops V3 - Colors (Black)
RealEvil - Lux Mia Set @ The Jewelry Fair
*Wearing the ring only.*
RealEvil - Revox Avo Set - RLV @ The Jewelry Fair
*Wearing the collar and right bracelet.*
RealEvil - Revox MTX Watch @ The Jewelry Fair
Letis Tattoo - Tau Puppis
*SLink Physique and Hand appliers.*
SLink - Physique Body V1.4 & Casual Hands
Morphine - Jade Medium Skintone - Blight/Black Brow
Morphine - Trinity Eyes - Blind
Epic - Neko Ears - Pierced - Black
Lemon Tea - Short Hair Neko Tail
Truth Hair - Rocky - Black/White's

No comments:

Post a Comment