Saturday, September 6, 2014

Neko Smexiness

As you all may know, I am really Neko at heart, just can't always wear a Neko tail.  So, I just tuck it away until I find the right outfit.  ;-)  I wasn't sure on what to wear, and then, WHAM!   A new release from Ducknipple.  And the top and skirt fit over my SLink Physique Body, which I am always wearing.  OH!  You can now find Morphine's New Skin, Jade at the main store location.  No more "Coming Soon" when I post about it.  
Medsy =^.^=

Ducknipple - Rella Mesh Top - With HUD - Newer Release
Ducknipple - Sanne Mesh Skirt - With HUD - Newer Release
Leri Miles Designs - Kickin Heels for SLink High Feet @ Designer Showcase
SLink - Physique Body, Hands (Casual), Feet (High)
Epic - Neko Ears - Pierced - Black
Lemon Tea - Short Hair Neko Tail
Morphine - Jade Medium Skintone - Smoky/Black Brow
*Jade is now available at the Main Store location.*
Letis Tattoo - Essence - New Release
Taox Tattoos - Leg Garter FrouFrou - SLink Applier
Haus of Darcy - Thrust Hip Dermals v2/Metal Mouth Dermals - Slide
Maxi Gossamer Accessories - Ukai's Talismans - Bracelet/Earrings Set @ Uber
*Only wearing the earrings from the set.*
Truth Hair - Grande - Black/Whites - NEW



No comments:

Post a Comment