Sunday, September 14, 2014

RealEvil @ The Jewelry Fair 2014

I like to show you five more items that are at the Jewelry Fair.  Four of the items come from RealEvil, and they are just stunning!   The four items from RealEvil are HUD controlled to change size, and appearance.  One of these items are even RVL.  Now I don't know much about RVL, but I am sure those that are, will know what I am referring to.  The facial piercing is from !nfinity.  I think this item shows some class.  The two stones under the lips are set in diamonds.  It just gives off that little bit of sparkle if you ask me.  You can get these items at the Jewelry Fair until September 28th. Enjoy!

RealEvil - Lux Elix Set @ The Jewelry Fair
!nfinity - Diamonds Spider Bite Piercing @ The Jewelry Fair

RealEvil - Lux Q Set @ The Jewelry Fair

RealEvil - Revox Avo Set - RLV @ The Jewelry Fair

RealEvil - Revox Cora Set @ The Jewelry Fair
Morphine - Freya V2 Tan Skintone - Smokey/Dark Brow
Morphine - Freya Cat Eyeshadow - Violet Full
Insayna - Stars Tattoo - SLink Physique Applier
SLink - Physique Body V1.4

No comments:

Post a Comment