Friday, September 26, 2014

Homecoming

In honor of my daughter's first "Homecoming" dance, I wanted to show you this lovely babydoll dress from Sn@tch, called Homecoming.  It comes in several colorers, with a sheer hemline trim, and zebra print pattern.  Since it is my daughter's first homecoming, and pink is her favorite color, I wanted to show you this dress in pink.  I hope you like the look I came up with.
Medsy =^.^=


Sn@tch - Homecoming Dress - Pink (Mesh)
Utopiah - Cat Tiara - Silver
Izzie's - Neva Skin - Sunkissed - Dark Brow
Izzie's - Neva Eyeshadow - Smokey 2 (Tattoo Layer)
Truth Hair - Amaris - Variety
RealEvil - Krista Earrings/Ears
*Wearing cuff's and earrings.*
RealEvil - Lux Mia Set
*Wearing the Necklace and right ring.*
Mandala - Billionaire - Fat Pack
SLink - Physique Body & Casual Hands

No comments:

Post a Comment