Sunday, March 2, 2014

MORPHINE AND GLITZZ

What can I say, I LOVE MESH attachments.  Now I have gotten the Tango's.  I must admit, I'm an addict!  Admitting is the first step, so "they" say.*giggling*  Anyway, I hope you enjoy.
=^.^=
Medsy

P.S.  Where in the hell is spring at?  I am sick of that white crap outside!  Okay, I feel better now.



Wee Little Leprechaun Hunt - Silvia Outfit - OliveGlitzz
**For $1 L you can get this outfit.  This hunt is running from 03/01 - 03/31.  This outfit includes, mesh Necklace, and skirt (5  sizes), top layers, (Lola's applier included), long nails in black, and bracelet.**
Beatrix Tan Skintone - Encore w/Red BrowMorphine
**New Release from Morphine.  Beatrix has a gazillion skin options, and includes the Lola's, Lush, and Phat Azz appliers, a special shape, and a shape by Shaz, two different eye colors; Aura and Brown.  The different skintones are medium, native, peach, and tan.**
Summertimie Reflections - Blue/The Woods @ Insufferable Dastarads
Velvet - Reds - Cranberry @ Truth Hair
Taper Ears - Female @ Mandala
Ibis - Platform Hells - Noir @ L. Warwick
AvEnhance Hands and Feet @ Slink
Lola's Tango Breast
Eve Temptation Jewelry (Necklace & Bracelet) @ PixelFashion

No comments:

Post a Comment