Thursday, March 6, 2014

SALE SALE SALE

There is a sale going on at Morphine.  From March 3 to March 9, 2014 all items are 40% OFF for those who have a minimum purchase of $500L's regardless of group.  Meaning if your total purchase is only $25L's - $499L's, the system will not give refund for your 40% discount back.  40% discount + group discount is more or less 50% off!  MUST WEAR GROUP TAG!!!

Now that is out of the way...  Who is ready for Spring time?  I know I am!  This cold white crap can be gone like yesturday.  I think white is the worst color right now.  I want to see pastels, greens, blues, pinks, etc...  I have to say that Spring is my favorite season.  
=^.^=
Medsy

P.S.  If you want to wear mesh clothing, you need a mesh supported Second Life viewer.  I personally use Firestorm.  
Lauren Medium Skin - Matte/Brown Brow (March '14 Group Gift)
Trinity Eyes - Brown
Studded Leggings - (w/Hud for Color Changing) (Mesh)
Tied Vest - (w/Hud for Color Changing) (Mesh)
AvEnhance Hand (Casual) & Feet (Flat)
Pierced Elf Ears - Unisex - Long
Lovers w/Headband - Variety
Cube Necklace - Chevron
Over The Moon Necklace (Mesh)
Nox Silver Bangles (Gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment