Sunday, March 30, 2014

BLUEBERRY HILL

Leri Miles Designs is also at The Rock Attitude Fashion Fair.  I picked to blog this blue dress, because "I Found My Thrill, On Blueberry Hill" popped in my head.  I hope you like this look, because I certainly do.

Rock attitude is a style which doesn't go out of fashion, it is a desire for freedom for any and there is no age that is too old to have rock attitude! Express yourself through the fashion!
R.A.F.F. 2014 runs from March 29 to April 11!  Hurry on down and check it out.
=^.^=

Medsy
BlueBerryHill_002
Leri Miles Designs - Sheryl Dress (Mesh) - Blueberry @ Rock Attitude Fashioin Fair
Sammie Pumps Brocade Cobalt @ Leri Miles Designs
*Compatible with Slink Medium Mesh Feet.*
Morphine : Katrina Tan Skintone (Shrouded) @ Rock Attitude Fashion Fair
**Eyes, hair/eyebrow shape, and body shape included.**
Truth Hair - Esperanza - Variety
The Hebenon Vial - Alice - Metal (Mesh)
Para Designs - Musicfest Tattoo
RealEvil - Lux Eclat Set (Necklace/Bracelets)
Mandala - Taper Ears - Female
Slink - Mesh Hands(Casual) & Mesh Feet

No comments:

Post a Comment