Tuesday, March 18, 2014

FLIRTY POLKA DOTS

I came across this dress while trying to organize my inventory last night. What a fun looking dress!  Since its going to be spring here shortly, what a fresh way to start off the new season.  Next thing you know it, its going to be summer, and most of us will be bitching about the heat.  LOL!  Anyway, I hope you like how this look turned out, I know I am.
=^.^=
Medsy

Truth Hair - Esperanza - Variety
EarthStones - Destiny Bridal - Platinum
ReaEvil - Lux Eclat Set
Izzie's - Patterned Tights II - Slink Version
Mandala - Taper Ears
Alyce - Impossible Heels - Slink Version
Lola's - Tango's - Updated
Slink - Female Feet (Mid) & Hands (Casual)
Morphine - Ghail Tan Skintone - Natrual/BerryBrow @ The Skin Fair '14
Morphine - Ghail's Pink Lips - Glow Darker
Morphine - Infinity Eyes - Dark Green
Insanya - NormaJean Dress - Dots/White

No comments:

Post a Comment