Saturday, March 8, 2014

PURRRFECTION

I have another outfit for you from Blue Wave Style.  I really like this one because it reminds me of my old RP'g days as a Neko.  I think this bodysuit is smexi all over.  I would like to see it in more colors, but I'm sure all in due time.  Anyway, I hope you all have a great weekend.  TaTa!
=^.^=
Medsy

Beatrix Tan Skintone - Blight w/Black Brow @ Morphine
Eve Temptation Bracelet @ PixelFashion
Attitude Collar - Black @ Sakide
Taper Ears @ Mandala
Regency Boots - Black Leather @ Bax Boots
Blow Me - w/Tango Applier @ Blue Wave Style
Cat Eyes - Blue Topaz @ EarthStones
Cat Ears Only (From Graves Outfit Wild?) @ Graves
Giraffe Tights @ Izzie's
Angle Piercing - Dark Silver - Mesh @ Ko'oeku
Tango's @ Lola's
Mesh Hands (Casual) @ Slink
Rocky - Black/Whites @ Truth Hair
Short Hair Neko Tail @ Lemon Tea
~Poses - Glitterati~

No comments:

Post a Comment