Tuesday, August 14, 2012

PINK RIBBON FAIR/NFL PRESEASON FOOTBALL

I made a visit to the PRF(Pink Ribbon Fair) this past week.  I picked up the PRF Exclusive at Mirror's Enigma's skin Lavenia.  As always, Rain put out another beautiful skin.  This time of year, August, is pre-season NFL Football.  I am a huge fan of the Denver Bronco's.  I am thrilled that Payton Manning is the QB.  I look forward to this season.  I hope everyone enjoys this look as much as I did putting it together.  If you would like more information on PRF, feel free to visit their website.
SKIN:  [:ME:] Lavenia Light Skintone (PRF Exclusive)
OUTFIT:  Violation Inc. Peyton Manning Female Jersey (hunt gift)
*BOOM* Feel Free Shorts (tar)
HAIR:  Magika [01] Draw & Magika [01] Neko (New Release)
EYES/EYELASHES:  [:ME:] Naturelle (n): Gray Eyes/[:ME:] Vanity Eye Lashes (Natural)

No comments:

Post a Comment