Tuesday, August 21, 2012

[:ME:] DESMOND

Oh look!  [:ME:] released a new male skin line.  His name is Desmond.  He has his own shape, and 5 different facial hair's with the skin.  Desmond also comes with 2 different eye colors, brown and gray.  Since I don't have any male clothing, shoes, or hair, I checked on the Marketplace.  I was able to come up with an outfit to dress Desmond in.  Desmond's gray eyes, to me, look smoldering, sexy.  Ladies, send your men on down to [:ME:] and pick up this handsome guy, Desmond for $1,000 L's.  There are a variety of skintones to choose from.  Grab one today!  Once you buy an item from [:ME:], you'll get a group invite.  I hope you enjoy this handsome guy.

SKIN/SHAPE:  [:ME:] Desmond Tan Skintone (Base Bundle)
OUTFIT:  Klam Design - Lewis Outfit
HAIR:  Ali&Ali Design - Phil Hair - Moonlight
For some reason, I cannot get the link to work for Ali&Ali Design on the Marketplace.  Very sorry everyone.

[:ME:] Desmond Tan Skintone (01)

[:ME:] Desmond Tan Skintone (02)

[:ME:] Desmond Tan Skintone (03)

[:ME:] Desmond Tan Skintone (04)

[:ME:] Desmond Tan Skintone (05)





No comments:

Post a Comment