Sunday, July 22, 2012

ROMANCIN' THE PARIS

The One Voice Fundraiser has come to an end.  But that does not mean we can't continue to support Gala Phoenix of Curio Skins.  If you have anymore questions or need information, please visit http://curioonline.org/.  


After a few days of waiting to get to the One Voice Fundraiser, I was able to lag my way around.  I found a couple of things that inspired the look below.  I bought the skin and outfit from One Voice.  The rest I had either got free, a group gift, or bought some time ago.  Please note, I will always be wearing eyelashes from Damned.  If it is different, I'll post it.  I hope you like it.  


SKIN:  -Belleza- Jesse SE SK Cleavage
OUTFIT:  [ SAKIDE ] Letter from Paris Outfit Rose 1
SHAPE:  [:ME:]Mirror's Enigma Gula Special Slim Shape
EYES/EYELASHES:  EYES:  .ID.(Insufferable Dastard) July Group Gift.  EYELASHES:  -DAMNED- My Perfect Eyelashes.
HAIR:  >TRUTH< Lucia - Reds, Sangria
SHOES:  Maitreya Gold * Flip-Flops Passion.
ACCESSORIES:  NECKLACE/EARRINGS:  (Caroline's Jewelry) Butterflies in Paris.
RING:  (AMD)Apple May Designs - Heart Felt Rings, White.  NAILS:  N-core Manicure.
CIGARETTE:  *ICING* Little Bit of Midnight Cigarette Holder.




No comments:

Post a Comment