Monday, July 2, 2012

MY FIFTY SHADES OF GREY

In RL (real life), I wanted to see what all the fuss was about with the trilogy of "Fifty Shades of Grey."  I went to the local grocery store, and found it!  My local library didn't have it in, nor could i reserve it.  When I started reading it, I. Couldn't. Put. The. Book. Down.!  I was drawn into its "50 shades of fucked up." 


Below is a quote from the book, and since I use this blog for SL (Second Life) blog posts, I wanted to share my rendition from my point of view.




“[Ana] “You’re a sadist?”
“I’m a Dominant.” His eyes are a scorching gray, intense.
“What does that mean?” I whisper.
“It means I want you to willingly surrender yourself to me, in all things.”
I frown at him as I try to assimilate this idea.
“Why would I do that?”
“To please me,” he whispers as he cocks his head to one side, and I see a ghost of a smile.
Please him! He wants me to please him! I think my mouth drops open. Please Christian Grey. And I realize, in that moment, that yes, that’s exactly what I want to do. I want him to be damned delighted with me. It’s a revelation.” 
― E.L. JamesFifty Shades of Grey



In my pictures, I am wearing a skin from [: ME :], >Truth< hair, and the nylon ties are from, [DE](Dark Edan) Shibari Black Nylon Set.  I cannot remember any of the details from the photos.  Very sorry about that.  But I just wanted to share my demented mind with everyone.  Enjoy.  If you haven't read the books, and are into erotic romance, pick it up!  What the hell are you waiting for?






No comments:

Post a Comment