Sunday, June 10, 2012

IN HONOR OF TRUE BLOOD NEW SEASON


I am a huge fan of the HBO show, True Blood.  This is my rendition of the character of Pam.  I hope you like it.  Tune in tonight, 6-10-2012 @ 9 PM eastern time zone.  I hope y'all like it.  I sure had fun coming up with this outfit.


SHAPE:  Customized.


SKIN:  LAQ ~ Elena 08 [Pale] Glow Skin.  Bought it ages ago.


HAIR:  Magika Hair [01] Lenght.  I also bought this a while back.


EYES:  .ID. Eye Gacha!  Exclusive Real Eyes/Bright.  Eyelashes, -DAMNED- My Perfect Eyelashes.


OUTFIT:  [SAKIDE] Red One Shoulder Studs Dress.  Black Studs, size Small.  I bought this at the new round of ZombiePopcorn Brand.


SHOES:  [PM] Pixel Mode: Baby T's-Plain-Black


ACCESSORIES:  Choker and earrings, :::Sn@tch::: Languid Gothic.  (Fish for This Outfit, Passionate.  Ring, :::Sn@tch::: Black Dahlia.  (A holiday gift).  Fangs, Xcite.



2 comments:

  1. Great LOOK there Med's....LOVE it

    Smexiness to the 9th degree...BITE ME!!! bish

    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sissy. You're such a dirty bish. LOL!

    ReplyDelete