Thursday, June 21, 2012


I love the color pink!  Though it is not my favorite color, but I love the different hues that one can play around with.  


I don't know how to photo shop, paint shop, or any kind of shop, other then buying what I like.  But I thought I would mess around with it in this look.  


In this blog post, I am showcasing another skin by Ydreece Forster, aka Rain as I call her.  She is the owner/creator of [: Mirror's Enigma :].  Like I have said before, Rain is very talented, and creative.  Thank you Rain, like always, love your work.




SKIN/HAIR BASE/SHAPE:  SKIN:  [:ME:] Gula Fair Skintone (Sweet Bundle) (Natural E1 w/CL).  HAIR BASE:  [:ME:] Gula Bald Hair base:  Eyebrow.  SHAPE:  [:ME:] Gula Special Slim Shape, tweaked the eyes some.  


HAIR:  >TRUTH< Pandora -  Reds - Streaked - Quince.


EYES/EYELASHES:  EYES:  .ID. Delightfully Bright Neons - Pink.  EYELASHES:  -DAMNED- My Perfect Eyelashes.  


OUTFIT:  PARADISIS Cupid Kiss Full Outfit Pink.


ACCESSORIES:  HAIR FLOWER:  Swallowtail Jewelry Pearl Hairclip.  HAIR CLIP:  EarthStones Gem Clip - Butterflies.  CHOKER:  ::MOOD:: Diamante Choker in Blush.


LINKS:
 [: MIRROR'S ENIGMA :]
  >TRUTH<
  .ID. Insufferable Dastard
  -DAMNED-
  PARADISIS
  SWALLOWTAIL JEWELRY
  EARTHSTONES
  ::MOOD::

No comments:

Post a Comment