Wednesday, June 13, 2012

COLOR BLOCKING FAIR V2


I know I have posted already about the Color Blocking Fair, but I got this to show you my version of the [:ME:] Skin Line, Acedia.  I picked the Sunkissed Skintone for this exclusive showcase.  The creator/owner of [:ME:] MIRROR'S ENIGMA, in my opinion, is extreamly talented.  I have known Ydreece, or as I call her, Rain, for several years.  Keep up the wonderful work that you do Rain.  XOXO


SHAPE/SKIN/EYES/OUTFIT:  [:ME:] Acedia Sunkissed Skintone (Limited Exclusive).  SHAPE:  Acedia Special Shape (Mesh Size S);  SKIN:  Acedia Sunkissed Skintone (Violet w/CL);  EYES:  [:ME:] Dreamy (n): Gray Colored Eyes;  OUTFIT:  [:ME:] Acedia Tube Top (Blk02 - S), [:ME:] Acedia Ladies Trousers (Blk02 - S), [:ME:] Acedia Alpha for Mesh (Full).


MAKEUP:  [:ME:] Bea Cosmetics Line (Group Exclusives) - True Red Xclusive


HAIR:  ::Exile:: London Rain: Light Reds - Venetian


JEWELRY:  Addiction Butterfly Freedom Ring (animated), Addiction Sweet Romance Set, Apple May Designs - Fashionista Bangles - Silver


SHOES:  *BOOM* Deck Shoes (Void).





No comments:

Post a Comment