Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I HAVE BEEN DRAFTED!


A few weeks back, I heard about a military hunt called DRAFTED.  Well, with me being an offspring of an Army Dad, I had to do this hunt.  I also wanted to showcase the upcoming latest skin from [:ME:] called Socordia V2.  I hope you enjoy this line, because I had lot's of fun putting it together.


SHAPE/SKIN:  [:ME:] Socordia V2 Pale Skintone (Gothic Bundle);  SHAPE,  [:ME:] Socordia V2 Curvy Shape;  [:ME:] Socordia V2 Pale Skintone (Gothic Bundle) (Shade w/CL)  


 EYES/EYELASHES:   .ID. Tortured Eyes/Yellow.  A pre-release for GSP (Grunge Soul Project).  [glow] studio Lashes Italia (sweet).  For TDR(The Dressing Room) Blue.


MAKEUP:  [:ME:] Socorida V2 Tattooo Teeth Layer (Bigger).


OUTFIT:  [ SAKIDE ] Army Girl Outfit.  From The Drafted Hunt.


TATTOO:  Custom iNKZ - ORIGINAL SIN TATTOO


HAIR:  .ploom. Asch (streaked) - Halloween Edition


JEWELRY:  PIERCINGS, [-iPoke-] Classics;  DOG TAGS, [MANDALA] (FEMALE)SHAMIRA DOG TAG Necklace


PISTOLS/RIFLE:  Redemption Pistols, C-tech Hostile AK-74.





No comments:

Post a Comment