Tuesday, October 21, 2014

[RunAway] @ The Halloween Fair

Well, after all the rolling restarts today in the world of Second Life, I was able to get this blog post done.  Now some of you maybe wondering why I haven't taken any images "on location."  Or, you haven't.  Either way, I have a crappy laptop that I like to call, Succubus.
One of these days, maybe I can get another PC.  Yeah right!  LOL!  Anyway, I hope you enjoy this look I came up with.  I have to say, it fits this time of year.  Happy Halloween.
Medsy  =^.^=

RunAway - Kayako Hair - Blacks @ The Halloween Fair
*The Fair runs from October 24 - November 7.*
Morphine - Jade Medium Skintone - Natural/Black Brow
Morphine - Cursed Elemental Eyes - Yellow
Insufferable Dastard - Wings Eyeshadow
Corvus - Evil Eyes Makeup
Corvus - Black Mona Top
Sn@tch - Legion Jewelry Set
*Wearing the necklace only.*
Taox Tattoo - Wild Spirit

No comments:

Post a Comment