Thursday, October 30, 2014

Happy Halloween

This year for Halloween I wasn't too sure what I wanted to be.  As I was scrolling through my never ending inventory, I came across an ensemble that jumped out at me.  Then I paired it up with a new release for the Sad November Fair that starts on the 1st.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
Medsy =^.^=
[RunAway] - Penny Hair - Blacks - New Release @ Sad November Fair
*Sad November does not start until November 1st to 22nd.*
Vestigium - God's Power Leg Tattoo - New Release
Vestigium - Lady Muerta Arm Tattoo
*This tattoo has been updated with SLink Applier.*
Envious - Draculaura
*This outfit includes the skirt, top w/wings and mask,
heels for SLink High Feet, and left and right bracelets.*
SLink - Physique Body V1.4 & High Feet
Mandala - Stretched Ears
Morphine - Jade Medium Skintone - Smokey/Black Brow

No comments:

Post a Comment