Friday, May 16, 2014

I NEED MORPHINE, STAT!

Yes, it has been ages since I have blogged anything.  I personally have been struggling with creativeness. Along with RL, it has been a very busy month of May for me.  Anyway, on with the blog.

The look below is from a couple of events Morphine is in.  The look I have come up, the skin is from the current hunt, The Cotton Candy Hunt.  The dress is part of this month's Feeb's Little Rascals.


Morphine : Juliana Spring Dress (Mint) @ Feeb's Little Rascals
*Juliana Spring Dress also comes in Carnation.*
Morphine : Rowena Tan Skintone (Smoky)
*The Cotton Candy Hunt prize.*
*There is a few optoins with this prize.  Head on down to the Main Store and grab this up.*
Truth Hair - Thelma - Variety
Insufferable Dastard - Skylight / Amber
EarthStones - Butterfly Necklace - Whisper


No comments:

Post a Comment