Friday, November 22, 2013

HELLO TITTY SLOTS

I have been trying like hell to get this blog post out.  Firestorm has not been very kind to me this week.  I wanted to get this post out before Hello Titty Slots started, but sometimes its better late then never.

I like to show you some of the prizes offered at this event.  I know, I know *sigh* that some of my shots aren't all that great.  I am still trying to find my groove to mesh bewbies.  I really do like them.  ;-)  Anyway, Hello Titty Slots is underway, and with just $50L's or less, you could get some of the rare prizes.  Grab that link, and TP on down to Hello Titty Slots.  Enjoy!  =>.<=  Pssst... you can even trade among your friends too!

..:sexZ:..-TwistyTop&Knickers (PinataPink)
Magika [03] Meow
Endless Pain Tattoo - Cherry Star
 Kennedy's "Oh La La Dress" Leopard RARE
::Exile:: American Woman: Natural Fusion (BlackGold)
:::insanya::: Tights 16 Colors Pack - Group Gift
*BUBBLEFISH* Ruffles Bra -Pink Rainbow
::Exile:: American Woman: Natural Fusion - Bleach
.*CHaRM*. Rapture Corsets - Black
DRIFT Daisy Dukes [MESH] Denim w/HUD (3)
.:Tits Up:.  Chibi Legends Sweater Ahri RARE

:L: (Laney's) HTT - The Handlebar W/Mustache
.ploom. Genie - Candy

Hard Candy Rainbow Leopard Babydoll - RARE
~PixyStix~ ::Inked:: Dress {I Love Your Insides} RARE
Magika [01] Length
Kennedy's "Bitch Ring"


I am in love with the latest skin @ [:ME:]
In this particular pic, as well as the rest, I
am wearing Heather(Blight/DarkBrow)
in the skintone of Tan.


No comments:

Post a Comment