Monday, November 25, 2013

FALLEN ANGEL FREYA

HIYA!  Medsy here again to interrupt your program for another visual look of Freya.  Freya is a new upcoming release from MIRROR'S ENIGMA.  Since my last post was for your inner Angelic self, I wanted to do a post showing your, or my, inner Fallen Angel.  I hope you like it, because I am in LOVE with Freya.
[:ME:] Freya Tan Skintone (Bundle)(Blight/DarkBrow P)
Special Note:  Freya is due to be released on 11/29/2013.  You will also be able to get Freya at the upcoming Skin Addiction Black Friday Weekend Sale.  Stay tuned for more info. about that.
.ID. Demon Eyes - Solid Black(VIP Pack-11/17/2013)
Truth Hair - Rocky - Black/Whites
Everything else is from past fishing outfits from Sn@tch Fish 4 This - The Widow, The Green Fairy, and My Future Self.





IN-WORLD LINKS
Mirror's Enigma
Insufferable Dastard
Truth Hair
Sn@tch

No comments:

Post a Comment