Thursday, March 7, 2013

THE WHORE COUTURE FAIR 2

This event is why I started my blog.  I cannot believe it has been one year already.  As I think back this past year, many things have happened.  I am thrilled that I am still around to bring to you my twist on fashion.  I had a blast putting this look together.  I am calling this look, Vegas Night Walker.  If you haven't gotten down to WCF 2, fret not, its all month long.  I too am still waiting to get down there and blow some L's!  Enjoy!






SHAPE:  [:ME:] Iona Shape (Standard XXS)
SKIN:  [:ME:] Iona Tan Skintone (Bundle)
            [:ME:] Iona Tan Skintone (Disco 02 w/ CL)
OUTFIT:  [:ME:] Iona Full Outfit (Black)
EYES:  [:ME:] Dreamy (n): Gray Colored Eyes

EYELASHES:  DAMNED - My Perfect Eyelashes

HAIR:  TRUTH HAIR Sierra -  black & whites

ACCESSORIES:
Necklace:  Sn@tch My Cold Black Heart Jewelry
Ring:  [ SAKIDE ] Black Heart Rings (Boxed) PACK
Garter:  *HolliPocket* Smexay-Garters-Fancy-1-Set of 3
Tattoo:  .:CoLL:. Flawed Perfection {Boxed}
Nails:  [PM]Pixel Mode-Diamond Edition Mesh Nails

POSE PROP:  GLITTERATI - Curtains

WHORE COUTURE FAIR 2
Blog:  whorecouturefair.blogspot.com/
In-World:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Borderlands/129/15/23

No comments:

Post a Comment