Saturday, July 4, 2015

Proud To Be American

That's right I am very American as they come.  I tried to stick to the red, white, and blue theme.  I think I did a pretty good job, if I say so myself.  Anyway, I hope you like what I am about to show you.  Have a Happy 4th of July, and be safe out there.  Happy Birthday America!

Sn@tch - Mira Floral Blouse (All Colors) - New Sn@tch~n~Grab
*System layers, sleeves, Omega & Slink appliers
are included.  Get your's for a low price.*
Sn@tch - Zef Jean Capris (All Colors) - New Sn@tch~n~Grab
*System layers, Omega & Slink appliers included.
Get your's for a special low price.*
KC Couture - Freedom Chucks (Unisex) - Group Gift
*It does cost $75L's to join the group,
but well worth it to get these for the
4th of July.  System, and mesh body
different types.  I'm wearing the
Belleza ones.*
Belleza - Amelia - Make-up #1 - New Release
*Also wearaing the blush, freckles,
black brows & lip gloss in the 
tattoo layers.*
Belleza - Venus Body V3 (Mesh)
*One of the things I like the most
about this mesh body, is the
differenthand gestures.*
RealEvil Industries - Raven Watch & Bracelet
*Comes with customizable HUD.*
RealEvil Industries - Lux Caged Heart Collar - RLV @ ROMP Event
*Comes with customizable HUD & open collar HUD.*
Mandala - Steking Ears - Season 5 (Unisex/Mesh)
*Comes with a customizable HUD.*
Ikon - Hope Eyes - Blue
*Wearing the mesh eyes.*
Truth Hair - Harley - Variety (Mesh)
Glitterati - La di da Pose #5

No comments:

Post a Comment