Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Post #421

My dear readers and sponsors.  I appoligize for not blogging lately.  Beside real-life, I have been dealing with PC issues.  I wasn't able to bring up my web browser.  Things seem to be running smoothly now.  Hope you all understand.
Thank you so much.
~Medsy~

Sn@tch - Sandy Crop Top (All colors/Sizes)(Mesh) - New Release
*I'm wearing the black top.  There are several
other colors to choose from.*
Sn@tch - Coco Tropical Skirts (All colors/Sizes)(Mesh) - New Release
*I'm wearing the black skirt.  There are several
fun prints to choose from.*
Sn@tch - Breezy Studded Sandals (Mesh) - New Release
*Comes with customizable HUD.  Fits Slink
High Feet.*
Sn@tch - Akasha Jewelry Set (Mesh) - New Release
*Scripted to be resized.*
*Used the Slink HUD.  There are different phases
of the moon to wear.*
WoW Skins - Fatma - Exclusive @ The Black Dot Event
*Wearing the bronze skintone.  I am not sure of the 
dates for The Black Dot Event.  Skin appliers
sold separately.*
WoW Skins - Maitreya Skin Applier - Bronze
WoW Skins - Slink Skin Applier - Bronze
Adoness - Asgardis - Greyscale @ The Hair Fair '15
*The shaved/tattoo is included and tintable.*
Maitreya - Lara Body V3.4 (Mesh)
Slink - Casual Hands & High Feet V2.1 (Mesh)
Mandala - Steking Ears - Season 5 (Mesh)
*Comes with customizable HUD.*
Insufferable Dastard - Wayard Eyes - Leaf - New Release
*System layer & mesh eyes included.*
Glitterati - Close-up Poses #2 & 7

No comments:

Post a Comment