Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Post #335

Yes, I have jumped on the mesh head band wagon.  I am in love with LeLutka's mesh head. There is so many options with the styling HUD.  You can darken or even lighten the eyeshadow, and lip color. You have a blinking option for the eyes too.  There is just so much you can do with this mesh head.  Again, I just love it!  I do hope more skin designer's come out with appliers for LeLutka's mesh heads.
Perfection - Pearly - Black - New Release
*Comes with standard layers,
TMP, Omega, and Slink Appliers.*
Truth Hair - Malea (Mesh) - Blondes - New Release
Insufferable Dastard - Warm Eyes (Mesh) - Olive
Maitreya - Lara Body V3.3 (Mesh)
*I am using a pre-set skintone that comes with Lara.
The skintone is from Glam Affair in America.*
LeLutka - Ever Head (Mesh)
*I am using the pre-set skintone that comes with Ever.
The skintone is from Glam Affair in America.*
*I got this pose from The Dressing Room awhile back.*

No comments:

Post a Comment