Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Modern Gangster

I would like to start out this post by saying something.  I don't know much about Photoshop, but always trying to learn new things.  I also let my Windlight Settings do most of the work. Only because I don't have a very stable computer to go on location and snap my pictures. That is why I stick to being just a "visual" blogger.  Thank you and have a fabulous day.  ~Medsy~

WoW Skins - Mya - Tan Skintone - Make-up 02 - Exclusive @ The Gangster Fair
WoW Skins - More Freckless (Tattoo Layer)
**The Gangster Fair does not open until April 25th.**
Sn@tch - Locked & Loaded Outfit (Some Mesh) - New Release
*Does come with the stockings for mesh bodies, but also sold
separately.*
Sn@tch - Bella Stomper Suede Boots (Mesh)
*Comes with texture changing HUD.*
RealEvil Industries - ReVox Scorpion Necklace (Mesh) - New Release
*You can pick up your Scorpion Necklace at the mainstore
or on the Marketplace store.*
RealEvil Industries - Lux Anya's Perls Set (Mesh)
*Only wearing the bracelets.*
Gunslingers - 1911 Thorn Gun w/Holster
*I have had this gun for many years.*
Insufferable Dastard - Duochrome - Gray
Truth Hair - Harley - Variety (Mesh)
Haus of Darcy - Metal Mouth Round Dermals (Mesh) - Slide
Maitreya - Lara Body (Mesh) V3.3
Mandala - Steking Ears - Season 5 (Mesh)
Slink - Casual Hands (Mesh)
Glitterati - Pose #228

No comments:

Post a Comment