Sunday, February 22, 2015

Why Can't I Be Blue All Over

My look in this blog post got me in the mood for SPRING!  I just love how the Opal Tulle Skirt from Sn@tch drips with delightful girly feel.  I picked blue, in almost everything because, at the time I was putting this look together, it was snowing in my neck of the woods.  I AM SICK OF WINTER ALREADY!!!!

I have a confession to make, I am in love with the Maitreya Lara Body.  I have not taken it off since I got it.  The HUD is so user friendly.  Although, the HUD from Belleza's mesh body has more options, but its difficult to click on some of the alpha layers.

I may have explained why my photos are, well what's the word I'm looking for, boring.  I like to keep them simple.  I try to capture the look without having to PS (Photo Shop) too much.  Maybe that is why my flickr doesn't have that many likes per photo.  I am okay with that.  I know that there are some fans of mine out there.  I am still new to Photo Shop, and try to learn something new all the time.
Sn@tch - Butch Tanks (Sheer) - Updated
Sn@tch- Nina Kneesocks - New Release
Sn@tch - Opal Tulle Skirt (Mesh) - Previous New Release
Truth Hair - Rogue (Mesh) - Black/Whites
Glam Affair - Zara - Jamaica (09)
Letis Tattoo - Tau Puppis - MM14009
*Used the Omega HUD applier.*
Mandala - Unisex Steking Ears (Mesh) Season 5
RealEvil - Revox BloodHeart Neckleace (Mesh)
*HUD controlled to change colors and text.*
Insufferable Dastard - Ice Eyes - Amber
KC Couture - Firenze Heels (Mesh)
*These heels come with the feet for
SLink, Belleza, & Maitreya.  The HUD has gobs of
color choices to pick from.*
Maitreya - Lara Body w/Hands & Feet (Mesh)

No comments:

Post a Comment