Thursday, February 19, 2015

My Gothic Sn@tch Look

Sn@tch - Analisa Makeup @ Genre: The Dark Arts
*This makeup set comes with the eyes, and I am
wearing the red makeup.  Also comes with the black
lipstick.  Tattoo layers for the makeup.  You can
pick your's up at Genra - The Dark Arts.*
Sn@tch - Rinka Halter Tops - New Release
*Comes with clothing layers, and HUDS for SLink 
Physique, and Omega appliers.*
Sn@tch - Pax Gothic Tights - New Release
*Comes with clothing layers, and HUDS for SLink
Physique, and Omega appliers.*
Sn@tch - Markie Tulle Skirts (Mesh) - New Release
*This skirt comes in several traditional Sn@tch colors.*
Sn@tch - Fishnet Nails - New Release
*The nails come with a HUD to change colors.
There are HUDS for SLink hands, as well as 
an Omega one.*
KC Couture - Firenze Heels (Mesh)
*These heels are compatible with the Maitreya Mesh
Body, as well as SLink High Feet.  The heels are 
HUD controlled to style to your liking.*
WoW Skins - Lolita - Bronze - Natural
*I am also wearing the black eyebrows that comes
with this skin.  The eyebrows are in a tattoo layer.*
Truth Hair - Wren - (Mesh) Black/Whites
Mandala - Billionaire (Mesh)
*I use the fatpack HUD.*
Maitreya - Lara Body (Mesh)
*I am so in love with Maitreya mesh body Lara.  If I can,
I will not ever take it off.  I love it that much.  Even the
HUD for clothing layers are easy to use.  I am also wearing
the mesh tip toe feet that comes with the body.*
SLink - Casual Hands (Mesh)

No comments:

Post a Comment