Sunday, January 5, 2014

WHITE AS SNOW

As I sit in front of this screen, listening to "One Last Breath" by Creed, I just want to cry.  I mean really ball my eyes out.  I keep playing the song over, over, and over.  Yeppers, in one of them type of moods right now.

I cannot come up with the words to express this blog post.  This past Christmas and New Year's has been busy for me.  Cooking, wrapping gifts, visiting family, I am just glad its over for another year.

During these past couple of weeks I have forgotten to blog some things, with that, I am truly sorry.  With that being said, I'd like for you to take a look at what I have for you.  I tried using a different wind-light setting, and pleased on how the pictures turned out.  Enjoy!



Max Gossamer - Eyelashes - Wild Full Thick (Black)
Addiction - Antique Blossom Set (Pearl)
Utopiah - Cat Tiara (Silver)
***New Releases @ [:ME:]***
[:ME:] Basic High Heels (White)
[:ME:] Juliana Eye Shadows Pack (Silver w/Liner)
[:ME:] Juliana Lip Colors Pack (Pink, Dark w/Teeth)
[:ME:] Juliana Tan Skintone (Bundle) (Preckled/Ginger)
[:ME:] A2W Special Shape
[:ME:] Trinity Eyes - (Blind)
Hebenon Vial - Jewel (Ink) (Mesh)
Truth Hair - Parvati (Variety Pack)
Indyra Original - La Fillette Collection (White) (Winter Release #2)

In-World Links
MG
Addiction
Utopiah
[:ME:]
Hebenon Vial
Truth Hair
Indyra Original

No comments:

Post a Comment