Thursday, August 18, 2016

Post #614

Why is it that I feel that I have to explain myself?  Could it be that I'm not an "on location" type of blogger?  Or is it that I think people are more visual vs. readers of blogs?  Also, could it be that I'm not "Photoshop" savvy?  Whatever the reason, I like to give a big F**K YOU. Most of the reasons for why my blog is the way that it is because, I HAVE A FLIPPIN' PIECE OF CRAP LAPTOP!!!  No, I am not able to go order/buy one either.  So, until I can purchase a new computer, my blog is going to be what it is.  If you don't like it, then just move onto the next blog.  #SecondLife

Post #614
**The 5th Annual Lovecraft Festival runs from August 13-21, celebrating H.P. Lovecraft’s 126th birthday, as always, with something exciting, entertaining, and unique for all.  If you would like more info about this festival, CLICK HERE.**

Sn@tch - Lavinia Suede Corset Top (Mesh/All Colors) @ LoveFest 2016 Festival
*Lavinia is a suede corset with silk ruffled top, textured jewels,
silkening design, 18 color changing HUD & 8 fitted mesh sizes.*
Sn@tch - Britney Collar & Chains (Mesh/Resize-able)
*Comes with a color changing HUD.*
Sn@tch - Carnal Leather Pants
*System layer & Omega Applier.*
Sn@tch - Fleur De Lit Jewelry (Earrings/Ring Only)
*This was from a past Fish 4 This outfit,
Consensual Behavior.*

Dark Passions-Koffin Nails - Key of The Nile - Exclusive @ LoveFest 2016 Festival
*During this festival, you can pick up your copy, Key of The Nile.
Single packs are for $100L's while the fatpack is $275L's.  The
fatpack includes all the appliers, Omega, Slink & Maitreya.*

WoW Skins - Natasha - August Group Gift
*Natasha is system skin w/cleavage
options in 6 skintones & on Omega
Applier HUD for mesh head/body
wearers.  Pick your group gift up
while you can.  Make sure you are
wearing your group tag.*

White~Widow - Invictus Tattoo
*Comes in system tattoo layer
& mesh body appliers. 3 color
tones included as well.*

.euphoric - Volume Lash - Asia #5 - Catwa Heads Only
*There are 3 different volumes that come with 
this applier HUD.  Love this brand of lashes.There
are more at the small shop at Cosmopolitan Events.
You can also find .euphoric on their Marketplace.*
.euphoric - Hizma Nose Piercing @ Marketplace
*For only $1L's, you can get this cute little nose
stud.  Nothing fancy about it, just a little bling.*
**Do keep your eye out for a in-world store location.**

Stealthic Hair - Vapor - Ombres Color Pack (Resizable)
*I'm in love this hair designer that I stumbled upon
while shopping.  This is one of the hairs that caught
my eye when I took a visit to their mainstore.  Comes
with a hair color changing HUD.*

Ikon - Odyssey Eyes - Sky(Left) & Wraith(Right) (Mesh)
*Comes with a fitting guide, HUD, system & mesh eyes.*

Catwa - Destiny Basic Mesh Head - V4.9 @ Mesh Body Addicts
*You purchase your copy of Destiny only during the MBA
sales event right now.  After the event is over, it will have a
full grid wide release.*

Belleza - Isis Mesh Body (Full) - V2.01 (Mesh/UPDATED)
*One of 3 mesh body sizes that is included with the
Venus Body Package.  Plus some other goodies
come with the package.  The HUD was also revamped.*

Strawberry Singh - Zara Shape (For Mesh Heads) Only @ Marketplace
*This shape was make for the Maitreya Body, but I've found
that is works great with my Belleza Isis Body.*

R.icielli - Elegance Pose Pack - Pose #1
*I used this pose for the head shot
image.  I got this pose pack many,
many moons ago.*

Signature Poses - Jewellery Pose Pack - Pose #2
*Used this pose for the full length image.*

No comments:

Post a Comment