Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Post #607/LAQ~Trinity Mesh Head

Hello there everyone.  How are things going for you?  I do hope you all are well.  Recently I caved in, and bought LAQ's new mesh head, Trinity 1.0.  I really didn't have to do much with this head.  I did make a copy of my current shape, and adjust a few settings on my standard head shape.  It is possible to be able to wear mesh eyes.  I only had to edit the position of those.  On the HUD, comes with Trinity, you just enter your head size, and it puts the eyelashes in place.  Also on the HUD, you have 7 built in skintones, eyebrows, hairbase, lipstick & eyeshadow colors.  You can turn off and on the ears & neck blender.  Your neck size also can be adjusted.  There are some facial-expressions, that are also built in.  You have eye blink, open mouth, closed smile & open smile.  You can play each one separately or put them all on auto expression.  There is also a save tab on the HUD.  Trinity is growing on me. I look forward to seeing more designers take on appliers for this head.  Oh!  I almost forgot. Trinity does come with its own shape, but you can wear your current shape.  All you have to do is make some minor adjustments on your shape.

607_003

LAQ - Trinity Mesh Head - V1.0 (Mesh) - New Release
*Trinity comes with the head, HUD, 2 alpha layers
(1 for head only & 1 for whole body) & a Info
notecard with recommendations.*
Izzie's - LAQ Trinity Head Omega Applier - Aria - Rosy -New Release
*The applier HUD has 5 skin/eyebrows with or without freckles,
12 different lipstick colors & 9 eyeshadow.*
RealEvil Industries - Portia Lacfe Bustier (Mesh) - Fatpack - New Release @ Shiny Shabby Event
*Portia comes with a harness that you can toggle on/off with a button on the HUD.
The harness has 10 available colors, with 6 metals & 12 leathers.  The fatpack
has 2 bonus colors.  You can also show/hide the top part.  Shiny Shabby opened
on July 20th.  This round of Shiny Shabby ends on August 15th.*
RealEvil Industries - Nahlim Necklaces - S1 (Mesh) - New Release @ Men Only Monthly
*There are 4 versions to the Nahlim Necklaces.  I'm wering S1.  Each chain
& pendant comes in 6 different colors.  All on the included HUD.  MOM has
already started.  You have until August 15th to head on down to MOM.*
RealEvil Industries - Dark Queen Septum Ring (Mesh) - P1
*Comes with customization HUD.*
Magika - In My Mind - 04 Color Pack (Mesh)
*I got In My Mind on sale during Magika's
50% off summer sale.  I would hurry and
check out what's on sale.  This sale end
on July 31st!*
Letis Tattoo Culture - Serenity Sleeve - H15007
*Comes with mesh body appliers
& standard tattoo layers.  4 different
opacities to pick from.*
Glitterati Poses - Closeup Pose Pack - Pose #1

~>EVERYDAY WORN ITEMS<~~
Ikon - Charm Eyes - Armor(R) & Nymph(L) (Mesh)
Mandala - Stretched Ears - Omimi (Mesh)
Maitreya - Lara Mesh Body/Hands/Feet - V3.5 (Mesh)

No comments:

Post a Comment