Thursday, June 25, 2015

Post #409

Hello my dear readers.  If you don't already know, I have had to use WordPress for my blogs lately.  For some reason, Blog Spot won't let me label anything.  So I am trying to make the transition over to WordPress.  I am not too familiar with using WordPress, but I am learning.  In order to be syndicated with feeds, I have to wait for a bit, so that is partly why the two blogs.

409_001

Sn@tch - Fiona Tank Tops (Mesh) - New Release
*Comes in all colors and sizes.*
Sn@tch - Liberty Denim Shorts (Mesh) - New Riot Vendor
*Comes in all colors and sizes.*
Sn@tch - Britney Collar & Chains
*Scripted to change color of collar
and chains metal.*
Sn@tch - All-Star Platform Boots - New Release
*Comes with HUD to change colors of
stars and laces.  Re-size-able.*
Sn@tch - Urban Pallette Lipstick - New Sn@tch~n~Grab
*Wearing lipstick color blood.*
WoW Skins - Mya - Tan Skintone
*Wearing skin #01 and black brows.*
Ikon - Hope Eyes - Blue
*Wearing the mesh eyes.*
Truth Hair - Lyric - Black/Whites (Mesh) - New Release
*Wearing the 1 side version.  Comes with color HUD.*
Maitreya - Lara Body & Hands V3.4 (Mesh)
Glitterati - Pose #111

No comments:

Post a Comment