Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Oh My Succubus!

Sn@tch - Kylie Plump Lipsticks (All Colors) New @ The Dressing Room Fusion
*A huge set of 25 lipsticks with a bonus
Smokey Teal Eyeshadow & Liner.  All just
for $70L at the current round of The 
Sn@tch - Royal Bustier Bodysuit (All Colors) - New Release
*I'm wearing the bodysuit in red, along with
mesh sleeves.*
Sn@tch - Ginger Peep Toe Pumps (Lace/Darks)(Mesh)
*These pumps are for SLINK HIGH FEET.*
WoW Skins - Lara - Tan Skintone @ The Thrift Shop 9.0
*I'm wearing Lara in Natural.*
Ikon - Hope Eyes - Oxidation (Mesh)
i-Poke - MYO Piercing Set (Mesh)
*I'm wearing the Bites, Eyes, & Septum.*
EarthStones - Wicked Vines Set - Black Steel 
*I'm only wearing the necklace and bracelet.*
Epic - Spiked black Succubus Horns (Mesh)
*Past VIP Group Gift.*
Slink - Elegant Hands & High Feet (Mesh)
Mandala - Taper Ears (Mesh)
*I'm wearing B ears in size 1.*
Maitreya - Lara Body V3.4 (Mesh)
Truth Hair - Nayeli - Blacks (Mesh)
Medusa Neko - Devil Tail - Static (Mesh)
*Comes with a color changing HUD.*
Purple Poses - Piper Pose #7 & 8

No comments:

Post a Comment