Monday, January 19, 2015

Sexy Corset Dress

Oh my goodness!  RL sucked me in again.  Here I am again trying to play catch-up with my blogging. With that being said, I'm probably going to flood you all with my blog.

Ducknipple - Sakka Dress - Mesh - Previous New Release
*This dress comes in 5 different mesh sizes, along with a HUD
to change the color of the dress.*
Ducknipple - Kindly Heels - Mesh - Previous New Release
*These shoes are for SLink High Feet, and comes with a HUD
to change the color of the shoes.*
WoW Skins - Aleida - Golden @ Designer Circle
*Aleida is only $99L's for each skintone at Designer Circle.*
Adoness - SLink Enhancement Nails - Basics Mono to Goth
SLink - Physique Body, Casual Hands & High Feet - Mesh
Truth Hair - Topaz - Mesh - Variety
Insufferable Dastard - Circle Lenses - Violet

No comments:

Post a Comment