Saturday, August 23, 2014

More News @ Ducknipple

Hello there my dear readers.  I have some more newness from Ducknipple.  I just love how this new skirt hugs the curves of my hips.  There are many different color combinations you can come up with by using the HUD.  Now smexy as hell, the new top, Vanish wraps around your body with buckles, straps, and studs, but at the same time, not showing everything.  ;-)
Medsy  =^.^=

Ducknipple - Vanish Top w/HUD - NEW
Ducknipple - Nepal Skirt w/HUD - NEW
Morphine - Nadine Tan Skintone (Smoky/Black Brow)
Insanya - Stars Tattoo
Truth Hair - Jinx - Variety
Insufferable Dastard - Shine Eyes - Blue-Green (Re-Release)
Mandala - Billionaire - Smexy - Black

*I will always wear, or try to, the SLink Physique, as well as, Hands, & Feet.  Along with the Slink stuff, I will wear Mandala's Taper Ears.  These attachments are all mesh.  Of course you will need a SL viewer in order to wear mesh items.*

No comments:

Post a Comment