Monday, June 30, 2014

AHHH! THE SUMMER OF LOVE

I like to try to have an introduction for a blog post.  For some reason, all I can think of for this post is a song.
"Let me tell you about the bird's and the bee's and the flower's and the tree's."  I have forgotten who sings that song, but I grew up hearing it.  I suppose that is what I am thinking of when I hear "The Summer of Love" Fair.  If you'd like more information about The Summer of Love Fair, click this link.   THE SUMMER OF LOVE SITE


Morphine - Celeste's Dress - Ube @ The Summer of Love Fair
Morphine - FreyaV2 Tan Skintone (Smoky/Berry Brow)
Morphine - Trinity Eyes - Blind
!nfinity - Funky Shades Gacha - Rare @ The Summer Of Love Fair
!nfinity - Hippy Peace Bracelet, Headband, & Upper Arm Band @ The Summer Of Love Fair
Z.O.Z. - Kai Sandals - Candy @ The Summer of Love Fair
*The sandals are for SLink Mesh Feet Flat.*
Exile - American Woman - Rouge
Arise - Angle Piercing (Mesh) (Light Silver)
RealEvil - Lux Eclat Bracelet & Necklace
*Comes with color changing hud.*
Pollen Hair - Forget-Me-Not Hair Flower - Only @ Marketplace 
*Comes with color changing hud.*
Slink Mesh Hands(Casual) & Mesh Flat Feet

No comments:

Post a Comment