Wednesday, October 9, 2013

MUSIC-GIRL

Hello there everyone!  Yes it has been some time now since my last blog post.  There has been some real-life things going on.  I've had to have more surgery, and recovering from that.  Some post-op testing from thyroid cancer, and a new keyboard for my craptop.  Glad to be back into the swing of things while recovering from my latest surgery.  Be on the lookout for it.  ;-)

Oh yeah!  I almost forgot!  I have been working along with my Mom & Dad (RL & SL) on a project they have created. It is called Smabbiee's Corner.  It is a magazine that is not about fashion, but about well, about a little bit of everything.

A new Depraved Nations Event starts on October 10th.  It is called, The Modification Expo. If you would like more information on this event please visit DEPRAVED NATIONS EVENT.

You all know about my favorite skin designer, Ydreece Forster of Mirror's Enigma, well she has a new skin product line that will be available starting October 10th at The Modification Expo.  Go check it out!  What are you waiting for.  Oh!?  It doesn't start until tomorrow, October 10th.

Like O.M.G.!  I am so diggin' the budget outfit from Paradisis.  I'd like to see this outfit in more colors then shown below.  *wink*





SKIN/SHAPE:  [:ME:] Stella Peach Skintone (Bundle)(Blush/Black)
                                      Stella G2W Special Shape (Mesh Size XS)

HAIR:  Truth Hair - Katya - Variety (New Release)

EYES:  .ID. Anime Eyes - Pink 1

OUTFIT:  Paradisis - Music Girl (budget outfit)

BOOTS:  [ZE] Snuggle Uggle Boots {COAL}













IN-WORLD LINKS
Mirror's Enigma
Truth Hair
Insufferable Dastard
Paradisis
Zanze









If you would like to be kept updated on everything OUTCAST INK, feel free to join my in-world SL group free of charge.  Just click on the link above.

No comments:

Post a Comment