Monday, May 6, 2013

CHARGING OF THE BULL


Okay, I know, I haven't blogged in some time.  RL has gotten the better of me, therefore has left me behind on my blog.  Anyway, I have been waiting like forever for this round of Zodiac.  The current round of Zodiac is Taurus.  In RL I am a true Taurus the Bull.  I just celebrated my RL birthday yesterday, (May 5), and wanted to share the look I came up with from some items from Zodiac.  Almost everything that I am wearing is from Zodiac, except the shape, skin, hair and shoes.  Enjoy!




ZODIAC
:V.e. La Matadora Dress Passion
.:* LOULOU&CO *:. & [V/INSANITY] -  Necklace :: ANDORRA ::
.:* LOULOU&CO *:. - Horns :: LIBERTAD ::
[VIRTUAL/INSANITY] ANDORRA Earrings
[VIRTUAL/INSANITY] ANDORRA Rings
[White~Widow - Face Tattoo] Taurus
AITUI - Bull Horn Piercings /3-Pack

SYSP May 2013 Round
[:ME:] Lyla Vamp Pale Skintone (SYS-Project May)

IN-WORLD LINKS
Zodiac:  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mint%20Tulip/125/185/21
SYSP (Structure Your Skin Project):  http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cocteau/154/66/24

No comments:

Post a Comment