Wednesday, April 17, 2013

BA~VA~VOOM!

Okay, I have been playing with my new boobies.  I LOVE THEM!  I am wearing Deviant's Lush Breasts 1.3.  Just a slight problem, the only person, that I know of, is making a skin applier.  Then again, I don't wear anyone else's skins. Guess who this is?  Give up?  Yeppers!  [:ME:] MIRROR'S ENIGMA!  So, with all that said, I look forward to clothing appliers.  Well, I can wish for it.  At any rate, DUCKNIPPLE is releasing some new things.  I am showing off the Greet boots in this picture.  In a past release, not that long ago, the skirt that I am wearing was released.  I have combed over (LOL!  That just reminded me of Donald Trump's hair) my inventory looking for a shirt with Lush applier.  I don't have none.  So, I just used what was in the package of the boobies.  I am trying to get my Lola's working, but keep running into issues.  Ydreece and I were even trying to figure out what I was doing wrong, and still have no clue what I am doing wrong.  Anyway, I'm slowly learning.  I also would like to add a side note.  I do not know how to use photo shop, or the new shadowing in SL.  Hell even my lighting is probably all wonky.  I take my pictures the best way I know how, crop them, and post them.  Nothing fancy unless I can con my Sissy Lillith in helping me.  Okay, I've typed enough for your eyes.  Have a great morning/noon/night.  XOXO!

DUCKNIPPLE (DN) Mesh: Greet Boots w HUD~NEW RELEASE
                           (DN) Mesh: Uma Skirt w HUD

MIRROR'S ENIGMA [:ME:] Victoria Tan Skintone (Bundle)(Smoky/Red w/ CL)~UP-DATED
[:ME:] C2W Special Shape
                            
DEVIANT [d] Lush Breasts 1.3(MESH)
                   [d] Lush Basic Henley

MAGIKA [03] Awake~!NEW RELEASE!

IN-WORLD LINKS


No comments:

Post a Comment