Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Post #1306


Dreamland Designs - My Little Niche - New/Exclusive - NextUp Items

**The NextUp items will end on August 4th.**

*There is a total of 14 items in this set. The are...

#01 - My Little Niche Couch-Adult ~ Rare

#02 - My Little Niche Couch-PG ~ Rare (Not Pictured)

#03 - My Little Niche Poppy Art Frames

#04 - My Little Niche Shelf

#05 - My Little Niche Oval Frame

#06 - My Little Niche Cabinet

#07 - My Little Niche Lamp

#08 - My Little Niche Tile Table

#09 - My Little Niche Floral Table

#10 - My Little Niche Chest

#11 - My Little Niche Lamp (With Hands)

#12 - My Little Niche Art Frames

#13 - My Little Niche Rag Rug

#14 - My Little Niche Rug

~

Aine Original Mesh - Circled Planters - Natural Stone

*Also available; Black marble, Black Stone, White

Marble or White Stone.*

No comments:

Post a Comment