Thursday, April 3, 2014

FEELING RADIOACTIVE

Welcome my dear readers.  Some of you already know that I have been dealing with that damn "C" word, yes, cancer.  Over a year ago had to have my thyroid removed, and undergo a radioactive iodine treatment.
Luckly I get another treatment next week.  Well, the song "Radioactive" is my theme song.  Meh, so I relate to music a lot.  But this is my version of Radioactive.  Enjoy!
=^.^=
Medsy

radioactiveSL_001

Morphine : FreyaV2 Tan Skintone (Bundle)(Dread/Berry) @ The Krave Urban Fair
Morphine : Cursed Elemental Eyes (Crimson) *NO LONGER AVAIABLE*
Morphine : I2W Special Shape (XS) (Comes with Freya V2)
Sakide - Urban Radioactive Outfit (w/Hud & Tango Appler)
Sn@tch - Jeweled Satin Cuffs
Death Row Designs - Worn Combat Boots (Black)
EarthStones - Destiny Bridal Set (Platinum)
Mandala Taper Ears (Females)
Slink Mesh Hands (Casual)
ZoZ - Disaster Silver Poloish (Slinks) @ Wicked Elite Event (Opens April 5th)
Lola's - Tango's
Repulse - Contagion Stomach Wound & Clawed Eye Face
Haus of Darcy - Fast Hardbeat & Thrust Hip Dermals (Mesh)
Truth Hair - Lagertha - Variety - New Release

No comments:

Post a Comment